- King Silk Art sells only handmade master quality embroidery artwork with real and long-term value and a fascinating history with 2500 years of tradition.
- A wonderful gift for all occasions. The handcrafted workmanship and natural materials are exquisite with remarkable detail. Colors just glow with the sheen of real silk.
- New customers are surprised by the craftsmanship and vibrant colors of the embroidery when they open the package. Web photos can't capture the magic, in person, the artwork looks even better!
- Art Story: In Feng Shui Japanese koi fish are omens of wealth and success. The number two represents love. In the Asian wall art world fish art paintings are the luckiest of D¨¦cor.
- 12"x12" with mat only; 13"x13" with mat and frame. The actual embroidery will vary slightly from the online image due to hand-stitching.
This page contains affiliate links. Learn More.