- The Sax Wheel Thrower Apron is a custom designed potter's smock that protects the entire body from clay spatters. The lower half of the apron is split so that each section covers a leg and is also secured with leg ties so that the potter can sit at the wheel and have complete protection. Apron made of heavy duty durable denim is easily washable. Measures 42 inches long.
- A great addition to your back to school pottery class list
- Heavy duty denim is made for years of use
- Perfect for class or home art studio use
- Made with leg and back ties for a secure fit
This page contains affiliate links. Learn more.