9th Anniversary Gifts
This page contains affiliate links. Learn More
What Is the Traditional 9th Anniversary Gift?
The traditional ninth anniversary gift is pottery. Tough enough to be a part of everyday life but fragile enough to treat with care, pottery represents the dedication required to maintain a loving marriage.
Willow is considered an alternative traditional gift for the ninth anniversary. Because willow is such a specific material, the gift options for this theme are mainly limited to basketry and wickerwork products. For this reason, we recommend choosing pottery as your traditional ninth anniversary gift theme.
Featured Pottery Anniversary Gifts
- Set includes (1) pitcher and (2) 14-ounce tumblers
- Features a hand-carved diamond tuft pattern
- Microwave & dishwasher safe
- Lead-free & food safe
- Limited production polish pottery
- Molded and painted by hand using traditional methods
- With contemporary style, design and color influences
- Measures 3.5″ x 6″ x 4.875″
- Handmade in Kilkenny Ireland
- Original design by Castle Arch Pottery
- High temperature hand-glazed for durability
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
More Traditional 9th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What is the Modern 9th Anniversary Gift?
The modern ninth anniversary gift is leather. Representing the continued strength and durability of your marriage, leather gives you many gift options ranging from practical to pretty. Leather is also the traditional third anniversary gift. As a versatile material, leather gives you the opportunity to choose a gift specific to your loved one’s interests or needs.
Featured Leather Anniversary Gifts
- Handmade with full grain cowhide leather finish and stitching
- Secured by a dual zip closure
- Features multiple pockets for organization
- 50-page letter sized notepad included
- Monogram with initials, name or date (up to 6 characters)
- Made from full grain premium leather
- Spacious interior with water resistant black nylon liner
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Large reversible tote bag built for carrying everyday items
- Made from 100% vegan leather
- Removable coin purse included
- Water and scratch resistant finish
- Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 5.5″
More Modern 9th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the 9th Anniversary Gemstone?
A universal symbol of wisdom and truth, lapis lazuli is the gemstone for the ninth anniversary. Considered a “celestial” stone, lapis lazuli is composed of a deep blue lazurite, white calcite, and golden flecks of pyrite that give it a cosmic appearance. Said to promote self-reflection and inner-peace, lapis lazuli symbolizes the honesty and compassion at the core of your marriage.
While jewelry is always an excellent anniversary gift, you can also surprise and delight your spouse with a gift of lapis lazuli jewelry given on any special occasion during your ninth year of marriage.
Lapis Lazuli Jewelry Anniversary Gifts
What Is the 9th Anniversary Flower?
Bird of paradise, the ninth anniversary flower, is a stunning tropical flower that represents joy and paradise found. A bouquet that includes this distinctive flower signifies a happy and fulfilled marriage. If bird of paradise is unavailable or out of season, the classic anniversary bouquet of red roses will always be appreciated.
Featured Gift Guides
Spring is a time of awakening and renewal. Days are getting longer, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and love is in the air. Commemorate … Read more
If your wife is a huge Disney fan then you can be sure that a Disney themed anniversary gift will make her feel like a … Read more
Finding the perfect anniversary gift can be hard, especially if your loved one is a passionate home cook and particular about their culinary pursuits. To help make your … Read more
When it comes to commemorating wedding anniversaries, married couples choose to celebrate in many ways. Sometimes observing the occasion together with an intimate dinner or … Read more
While anniversaries have different significance for every couple, giving a thoughtful gift is generally considered an important part of commemorating the occasion. In addition to … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate love and reaffirm a special connection and commitment. While they have different significance for every couple, giving a … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate the love you share with your husband, to recognize the time you’ve spent together, and to acknowledge your … Read more
As one of the most iconic dinnerware manufacturers with a 250+ year history, Wedgwood is synonymous with fine china. With collections ranging from premium casual … Read more
Clocks are the modern gift for the first anniversary. Representative of the time you spend together as a couple, a clock gift is also a … Read more
Each wedding anniversary has a gemstone gift associated with the year of marriage. We’ve selected our favorite gemstone jewelry gifts for every major anniversary, from … Read more