6th Anniversary Gifts
This page contains affiliate links. Learn more.
What Is the Traditional 6th Anniversary Gift?
The sixth anniversary gives you the option of candy or iron for the traditional gift. Nothing is sweeter than a gift of candy. While iron represents the ongoing strength of your marriage.
Featured Candy Anniversary Gifts
- Great ceramic craftsmanship
- Colorful and unique
- Size: 3. 5″ x 2″ x 2″
- From the Godiva Gold Collection
- 19-piece classic Belgian chocolate gift box (7.2 oz.)
- Filled with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolates
- Presented in a luxurious gold gift box
Featured Iron Anniversary Gifts
- Set includes (1) cast iron pot, (6) forks, splatter ring, rechaud, paste/gel fuel burner & grooved wooden base
- Forks feature color coded heat proof handles
- Serves 6
- 100% handcrafted from iron
- Features silent quartz movement
- Hanging hardware included
- Size: 18″ x 4″
- Additional size and numeral options available
More Traditional 6th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the Modern 6th Anniversary Gift?
The modern sixth anniversary gift is wood, representing stability, strength and longevity. It is also the traditional gift for the fifth anniversary and with many gift options available, wood gives you another opportunity to give a gift specific to your loved one’s interests or needs.
Featured Wood Anniversary Gifts
- Engraved design features initials of your choice
- Set includes (3) cheese knives & (1) fork
- Includes a gift box or additional engraving on the back
- Made from sustainable sourced genuine Zebrawood
- Design features natural black hands and hour markers.
- Adjustable wooden strap with stainless steel clasp
- Dial diameter: 1.7″
- Gift box included
- Personalized with names and year established
- Clock face features Roman numerals
- Crafted from carved oak with a traditional cherry stain
- Available in 3 sizes
More Modern 6th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the 6th Anniversary Gemstone
Amethyst is the sixth anniversary gemstone. iA well-known talisman of focus and success, amethyst is believed to enhance creativity and passion. Also known and the “Couples Stone,” amethyst represents fidelity and the deep connection shared between you and your spouse.
While jewelry is always an excellent anniversary gift, you can also surprise and delight your spouse with a gift of amethyst jewelry given on any special occasion during your sixth year of marriage.
Amethyst Jewelry Anniversary Gifts
What Is the 6th Anniversary Flower?
Calla lily is the sixth anniversary flower, symbolizing the beauty of a couple’s love. While this flower is most commonly white, purple calla lilies symbolize charm and passion, making them the best choice to include in an anniversary bouquet. If calla lilies are unavailable or out of season, the classic anniversary bouquet of red roses will always be appreciated.
Featured Gift Guides
Spring is a time of awakening and renewal. Days are getting longer, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and love is in the air. Commemorate … Read more
If your wife is a huge Disney fan then you can be sure that a Disney themed anniversary gift will make her feel like a … Read more
Finding the perfect anniversary gift can be hard, especially if your loved one is a passionate home cook and particular about their culinary pursuits. To help make your … Read more
When it comes to commemorating wedding anniversaries, married couples choose to celebrate in many ways. Sometimes observing the occasion together with an intimate dinner or … Read more
While anniversaries have different significance for every couple, giving a thoughtful gift is generally considered an important part of commemorating the occasion. In addition to … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate love and reaffirm a special connection and commitment. While they have different significance for every couple, giving a … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate the love you share with your husband, to recognize the time you’ve spent together, and to acknowledge your … Read more
As one of the most iconic dinnerware manufacturers with a 250+ year history, Wedgwood is synonymous with fine china. With collections ranging from premium casual … Read more
Clocks are the modern gift for the first anniversary. Representative of the time you spend together as a couple, a clock gift is also a … Read more
Each wedding anniversary has a gemstone gift associated with the year of marriage. We’ve selected our favorite gemstone jewelry gifts for every major anniversary, from … Read more