This page contains affiliate links. Learn more.
What Is the Traditional 20th Anniversary Gift?
The traditional twentieth anniversary gift is china. Strong and delicate at the same time, china symbolizes the combination of grace and durability necessary for a long-lasting marriage. Add new pieces that compliment your wedding china, or, if it is starting to wear out after twenty years of use, you can take this opportunity to replace it. Either way, your gift will be cherished for the next twenty years.
Featured China Anniversary Gifts
- 5-piece place setting
- Includes dinner plate, salad/dessert plate, bread & butter plate, teacup, and saucer
- Part of the Vera Wang Vera Lace Collection by Wedgwood
- Features delicate lacework details, and a platinum border
- Gift-boxed with care instructions
- From the Harlequin Cuckoo Tea Story Collection by Wedgwood
- Made from fine bone china
- Measures 9.5″ x 7.9″ x 5.5″
- Gift box included
- Part of the the Wedgwood White Collection
- 16-piece set includes (4) each: dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, and mug
- Characterized by simple, elegant design details that have stood the test of time
- Made from fine bone china
More Traditional 20th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the Modern 20th Anniversary Gift?
Platinum is the modern twentieth anniversary gift. As one of the strongest and most enduring metals, platinum signifies the highest level of excellence. Strength, endurance and excellence are excellent characteristics of a twenty-year marriage.
Featured Platinum Anniversary Gifts
- Handcrafted drinking glasses feature beautifully etched wave design
- Accented with real platinum detailing
- Also available with gold detailing
- Made from 100% lead free glazze crystal
- Design inspired by an overhand knot, symbolizing strong lifelong relationships
- Bangle flexes at the cuff and fit sizes 6.5 to 8
- Made from 925 solid sterling silver
- Platinum plated and nickel free
- Total weight is 10.6 gr
- Elegant gift box included
- Part of the Jasper Conran Blue Pin Stripe Collection by Wedgwood
- 5-piece place setting includes (1) each: dinner plate, salad plate, bread & butter plate, teacup and saucer
- Made from fine white earthenware with a distinctive rippled pinstripe design
- Features platinum banding
What Is the 20th Anniversary Gemstone?
Emerald is the twentieth anniversary gemstone. While their natural green color symbolizes vitality and verdant new beginnings, emeralds are also believed to represent eternal love and the strong connection between spouses. Compared to rubies, the gemstone of passionate love, emeralds are known as the gemstone of deep, mature love.
While jewelry is always an excellent anniversary gift, you can also surprise and delight your spouse with a gift of emerald jewelry given on any special occasion during your twentieth year of marriage.
Emerald Jewelry Anniversary Gifts
What Is the 20th Anniversary Flower?
Asters are the twentieth anniversary flower and are popular with florists because they grow in a wide variety of colors, each with a different meaning. Generally, asters represent love and faith but red asters specifically symbolize undying devotion while pink asters represent sensitive love, making either a good choice to include in an anniversary bouquet. If asters are unavailable or out of season, an anniversary bouquet of red roses will always be appreciated.
Featured Gift Guides
Spring is a time of awakening and renewal. Days are getting longer, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and love is in the air. Commemorate … Read more
If your wife is a huge Disney fan then you can be sure that a Disney themed anniversary gift will make her feel like a … Read more
Finding the perfect anniversary gift can be hard, especially if your loved one is a passionate home cook and particular about their culinary pursuits. To help make your … Read more
When it comes to commemorating wedding anniversaries, married couples choose to celebrate in many ways. Sometimes observing the occasion together with an intimate dinner or … Read more
While anniversaries have different significance for every couple, giving a thoughtful gift is generally considered an important part of commemorating the occasion. In addition to … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate love and reaffirm a special connection and commitment. While they have different significance for every couple, giving a … Read more
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate the love you share with your husband, to recognize the time you’ve spent together, and to acknowledge your … Read more
As one of the most iconic dinnerware manufacturers with a 250+ year history, Wedgwood is synonymous with fine china. With collections ranging from premium casual … Read more
Clocks are the modern gift for the first anniversary. Representative of the time you spend together as a couple, a clock gift is also a … Read more
Each wedding anniversary has a gemstone gift associated with the year of marriage. We’ve selected our favorite gemstone jewelry gifts for every major anniversary, from … Read more