7th Anniversary Gifts
This page contains affiliate links. Learn more.
What Is the Traditional 7th Anniversary Gift?
Wool or Copper are the traditional gifts for the seventh anniversary. Wool represents the strength, warmth and comfort of your marriage. While copper has long held the meaning of good luck & prosperity.
Featured Wool Anniversary Gifts
- Made from soft plush wool
- Features a Mid-Century Modern inspired design
- Cotton canvas backing for added stability
- Size: 8′ x 10′
- Made from 100% premium Irish Merino wool
- Durable, soft, and breathable
- Cable knit pattern with ribbed trimming on the collar, cuffs, and hem
- Available in multiple colors and sizes
Featured Copper Anniversary Gifts
- Handcrafted from 100% uncoated solid copper
- Bracelet measures 7.5″
- Fits a medium to large sized wrist
- Care instructions included
- Gift box included
- Handcrafted from 100% pure heavy gauge copper
- Treated to prevent tarnishing
- Set includes a 2 cup shaker, a fluted jigger and a wooden muddler
More Traditional 7th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the Modern 7th Anniversary Gift?
The modern seventh anniversary gift is desk sets. A gift that lives on your spouse’s desk will serve as an everyday reminder of your love. Gifts can include desk accessories such as lamps, pen sets and picture frames.
Featured Desk Set Anniversary Gifts
- Adjustable, vented cone shades
- Walnut wood accents
- CFL & smart outlet compatible
- Size: 22″ H x 21″-25″ W x 7″ D
- Handcrafted with long panels of natural white mother of pearl
- Fittings are made of 18K gold plated solid brass
- Size: 13 x 172 mm
- Gift box, four ink cartridges, cloth, ink converter, certificate, 3-year warranty card included
- Large design can accommodate both mouse and keyboard or laptop
- Made from microfiber leather
- Waterproof, durable, scratch and tear resistant
- Measures 31.5″ x 15.7″
More Modern 7th Anniversary Gift Ideas
What Is the 7th Anniversary Gemstone?
Onyx, the seventh anniversary gemstone, is usually black in color but it can also be found in brown, red and white. Although it has a complicated history, black onyx has come to represent deep calm, renewal, and the powerful love shared between you and your spouse.
While jewelry is always an excellent anniversary gift, you can also surprise and delight your spouse with a gift of black onyx jewelry given on any special occasion during your seventh year of marriage.
Onyx Jewelry Anniversary Gifts
What Is the 7th Anniversary Flower?
Freesias are the seventh anniversary flower and are popular with florists because they grow in a wide variety of colors, each with a different meaning. Red freesias symbolize passion, making them the best choice to include in an anniversary bouquet. If fressias are unavailable or out of season, the classic anniversary bouquet of red roses will always be appreciated.
Featured Gift Guides
21 Refreshing Gifts for Spring Anniversaries
Spring is a time of awakening and renewal. Days are getting longer, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and love is in the air. Commemorate … Read more
35 Disney Gifts Your Wife Will Love
If your wife is a huge Disney fan then you can be sure that a Disney themed anniversary gift will make her feel like a … Read more
24 Anniversary Gifts for Every Home Cook
Finding the perfect anniversary gift can be hard, especially if your loved one is a passionate home cook and particular about their culinary pursuits. To help make your … Read more
The History of Anniversary Gifts by Year
When it comes to commemorating wedding anniversaries, married couples choose to celebrate in many ways. Sometimes observing the occasion together with an intimate dinner or … Read more
Modern Anniversary Gifts by Year
While anniversaries have different significance for every couple, giving a thoughtful gift is generally considered an important part of commemorating the occasion. In addition to … Read more
Traditional Anniversary Gifts by Year
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate love and reaffirm a special connection and commitment. While they have different significance for every couple, giving a … Read more
Personalized Anniversary Gifts for Your Husband
Anniversaries are a special day to celebrate the love you share with your husband, to recognize the time you’ve spent together, and to acknowledge your … Read more
21 Wedgwood Anniversary Gifts for Every Budget
As one of the most iconic dinnerware manufacturers with a 250+ year history, Wedgwood is synonymous with fine china. With collections ranging from premium casual … Read more
12 Modern 1st Anniversary Gifts for Your Husband
Clocks are the modern gift for the first anniversary. Representative of the time you spend together as a couple, a clock gift is also a … Read more
Gemstone Jewelry Anniversary Gifts by Year
Each wedding anniversary has a gemstone gift associated with the year of marriage. We’ve selected our favorite gemstone jewelry gifts for every major anniversary, from … Read more